- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
No details found.
NAIROBI – MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE WITH ADVENTURE BACKPACKERSAfter safari briefing at our offices, depart at 06:00hrs for Masai Mara and drive north ascending the Great Rift Valley for a breathtaking views and photography. The Great Rift Valley is a name given to the continuous geographic trench, approximately 6,000 kilometers in length, that runs from Lebanon's Beqaa Valley in Asia to Mozambique in Southeastern Africa Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok-town where you will stop for early hot-lunch. Proceed to Masai Mara after lunch arriving in good time to your camp. After checking-into your camp, freshen-up then go for an introductory game viewing drive. Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests and the big-five. Dinner and overnight stay at Enchoro wildlife Camp or Similar (L, D)
MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – NAIROBI WITH ADVENTUREBACKPACKERSPre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing-drive in the morning to see leopard, cheater, lions and other cuts hunting. This is the best time to spot the cats family when making a kill for their breakfast/lunch as the sun rises-up. Back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Mara region to Nairobi. Break for lunch at Narok/Mai Maiu Maasai administration towns. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive between 04:00pm & 05:00pm.
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari • Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
• All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
• Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
• guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
• 01nights/ 2 days staying in the Masai Mara
• game viewing-drives as per safari program
• bottled mineral water throughout the safari
• Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
• All applicable taxes & government tolls
• Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
• The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, Ballon safari in the Mara $ 425 pp-bookable before departure.
• Tip to driver/guide
No Details Found