- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Maasai Mara National Reserve is an area of preserved savannah wilderness in southwestern Kenya, along the Tanzanian border. Its animals include lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras and hippos. Wildebeest traverse its plains during their annual migration. The landscape has grassy plains and rolling hills, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers. The area nearby is dotted with villages of Maasai people.
This is a 2 nights/3 days safari staying in a camp. The safari starts from Nairobi through the rift valley view Point to Masai Mara. You will have evening game drive on first day and full day drive the second day with picnic lunch, the third day you have morning game drive then leave Masai Mara to Nairobi where the safari ends.
No details found.
NAIROBI- MASAI MARA WITH ADVENTURE BACKPACKERSAdventure backpackers will pick you from your hotel after breakfast to join the rest of the participants. After safari briefing at our offices, depart at 08:15hrs for Masai Mara and drive north ascending the Great Rift Valley for a breathtaking views and photography. The Rift Valley was formed millions of years ago. Stretching some 5,000 miles from Jordan to Mozambique, it’s the largest Rift on Earth. Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok-town where you will stop for early hot-lunch. Proceed to Masai Mara after lunch arriving in good time to your camp. After checking-into your camp, freshen-up then go for an introductory game viewing drive. Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests and the big-five. Dinner and overnight stay at Enchoro wildlife Camp or Similar (L, D) Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge or Similar (L, D)
MASAI MARA WITH ADVENTURE BACKPACKSERS.Go for a full day of game viewing-drive after breakfast across the rich Savannah grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found here in the Mara. Picnic lunches will be served at the Hippo pools and dinner and overnight at either Dinner and overnight stay at Enchoro wildlife Camp or Similar (B, L, D) Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge or Similar (B, L, D)
MASAI MARA-NAIROBI WITH ADVENTURE BACKPACKERS.Pre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing-drive from (06:30am – 9:30am) to see leopard, cheater, lions and other cuts hunting. This is the best time to spot the cats family when making a kill for their breakfast/lunch as the sun rises-up. Back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Mara region to Nairobi. Break for lunch at Narok/Mai Maiu Maasai administration towns. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive between 04:00pm & 05:00pm. Adventure backpackers Wishes you a holiday-safari of a lifetime…..
• Kenyan Experience with home comfort
• Quality safari
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari(B.L.D)
• Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
• All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
• Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
• guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
• 02nights/ 3days staying in the Masai Mara
• bottled mineral water throughout the safari
• Return transfer to your place of staying
• Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
• All applicable taxes & government tolls
• Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
• The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village$ 20 PP, it’s also negitiatable with the Masai chief Balloon safari in the Mara $ 450pp-bookable before departure.
• Tip to driver/guide
No gallery images found.
No Details Found