- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Samburu game reserve is reach in wildlife with fame for abundance in rare northern specialist species such as the Grevy Zebra, Somali Ostrich, Reticulated Giraffe, Gerenuk and the Beisa Oryx (Also referred as Samburu Special). The reserve is also popular with a minimum of 900 elephants. Large predators such as the Lion, Leopard and Cheetah are an important attraction. Wild dog sightings are also a common attraction to this unique protected area. Birdlife is abundant with over 450 species recorded. Birds of the arid northern bush country are augmented by a number of riverine forest species.
No details found.
NAIROBI-SAMBURU GAME RESERVE WITH ADVENTURE BACKPACKERSThis morning depart by road from to buffalo spring game reserve Samburu Game Reserve – the Kenya’s rugged, semi-arid of the Northern Eastern Province. Lunch will be served on your way to Samburu. Afternoon game viewing drives in the game reserve. Dinner and overnight stay at Umoja camp Samburu National Reserve Place of endless skies, dust-red plains and palm-fringed rivers, Samburu National Reserve lies on the fringes of the vast and arid desert once known as the Northern Frontier District, whose heat-scorched scrublands extend all the way to the jade-green waters of Lake Turkana and beyond. Physically dramatic, the 104 sq kilometer landscape of the Reserve features rocky battlements, craggy scarps, dry river beds and fallen boulders rising out of the thorn scrub against a backdrop of the far-distant hills and the great red table mountain known as Lololokwi.
SAMBURU GAME RESERVE FULL DAY WITH ADVENTURE BACKPACKERS.After breakfast morning and afternoon game viewing drive in the Samburu game reserve. The surrounding terrain is renowned for rare game, -long necked gerenuk, Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe, and the Beisa Oryx. Leopard is the frequent passer-by. Game drives and bird watching safaris are the ideal way to experience the native wildlife in its natural splendor. Meals and overnight stay at Umoja camp
SAMBURU- NAIROBI WITH ADVENTURE BACKPACKERSPre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing-drive to see leopard, cheater, lions and other cuts hunting. This is the best time to spot the cats family when making a kill for their breakfast as the sun rises-up. Back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Samburu to Nairobi. Break for lunch. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive between 04:00pm & 05:00pm. Adventure backpackers wishes you a holiday-safari of a lifetime….
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari(B.L.D)
• Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
• All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
• Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
• guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
• 02 nights/ 3days staying in the Samburu
• game viewing-drives as per safari program
• bottled mineral water throughout the safari
• Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
• All applicable taxes & government tolls
• Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
• The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village$ 20 PP, Balloon safari in the Mara $ 425 pp-bookable before departure.
• Tip to driver/guide
No Details Found